S. Natasha Gillis, Esq.
" When you retain me, I want you to feel comfortable with the process and with your choice in choosing me as your legal advisor. My goal is to enable you to be in control of your case with my full support. If you have any questions, I always encourage clients to call or email me. Most of my clients have heard me say this: 'My door is always open.' I look forward to helping you with your business needs."
- Licensed Attorney with the Virginia State Bar
- Member of the Virginia State Bar Health Law Section
- Member of the American Health Lawyers Association
- Affiliate Member of the Academy of General Dentistry
- Frequent Lecturer at the Virginia Commonwealth University School of Dentistry